Sunday, March 1, 2015

WARNING: RANTY LOVE POST

I'm sorry that my hair isn't as stylish as his.

I'm sorry that my smile isn't as captivating as his.

I'm sorry that I can't sing as high as he can.

I'm sorry that I can't play the guitar as naturally as he can.

I'm sorry that I can't tickle the ivories as beautifully as he can.

I'm sorry that his songwriting skills are better than mine.

I'm sorry that he's just so dreamy.

I'm sorry that I haven't kissed as many girls as he has.

I'm sorry that he isn't good in relationships.

I'm sorry that he flirts with every breathing girl, including you.

I'm sorry that people think you're stupid for liking him.

But can I say something?

My hair is stylish, some days more stylish than others.

My smile is pretty freaking good.

I can sing high.

I can play the guitar.

I can play the piano.

I wrote a song about you.

I'm more funny than dreamy, but humor's attractive, isn't it?

I haven't kissed anyone.

I haven't been in a relationship.

I only flirt with you, and I'm awkward with it, and awkward is cute, right?

I'm sorry that you like him.

There, I said it.

But do you know what else I'm sorry about?

I'm sorry that he's not like you.

I'm sorry that I'm not like you.

The funny thing is,

I don't believe the latter, but you do.

3 comments: