Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Good News and The Good News

Do you wanna hear the good news first, or the good news?

Well too bad, I'm telling you the good news first.

The Good News:

She got over him.

It still made me sad when she decided to like someone else instead of me, but that leads me to... 

The Other Good News:

I got over her.

Yes, the girl I thought was my Shiksa Goddess turned out to not be who I thought she was.  Maybe I'm more like Jamie than I thought.

The next news could be either good or bad.

The Good/Bad News:

I like someone else now.

It's good, because I'm over the other girl, and this new girl is amazing in every way.  But it's bad, because she kinda has a boyfriend already.

Why I do this to myself, I don't know.

The journey of never having anyone like me back continues, which is kinda something I'm bringing upon myself, but hey, it's my life, I can do what I want.

It's an interesting situation, because I feel like we just work, you know?  But everytime I think we're really hitting it off, or I think she's flirting back, my thoughts kick in with,

"Dude, she likes the other guy, don't do this to yourself.  Or do, because that could be torturous, and I love torturing you, so I mean... Yeah, man.  Go for it."

Aren't my thoughts the worst?

I will say that this situation, for some reason, is more tolerable than the other one.  The other girl can have fun with her sophomore, I don't care, I really don't.  I actually hope things work out with that.

But the fact that the girl I like now has been helping me get over the other girl kinda makes me worry.  Because what if she finds out that I like her now instead of the other girl?  Would she still think encouraging me to get over the other girl was a good idea?

Will I still like this girl by the end of the year?  Do I even know enough about this girl to start liking her?  I don't know.

But do you want to know something I'm like 90% sure about?

She's probably reading this post right now.

4 comments:

  1. "Shes probably reading this right now."

    You are brave. And this whole post is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you A. S. Ketchum. And that was a gutsy one old sport!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup now i really wanna meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh the way you ended this

    ReplyDelete