Wednesday, July 1, 2015

You Are Not Ordinary

You may have a very "ordinary" name, but you are not ordinary.  You're something extra... Extraordinary (don't worry, I know that was stupid).

I feel like I know who you are.  You're seen as the sidekick.  The third-wheel.  The hot yet not as popular one... Like me (also stupid, I know).  You even have a twin, which could make you feel even more sidekickish.

But you are more than a sidekick to me.  We've third-wheeled together.  And you are definitely hot.

Also, I hope you don't feel that way around your twin, because you are beautiful just the way you are.  I wish I could tell you that.

But the problem with individuals that you think are right for you is that you're not sure if they feel the same way, and it makes you kinda really want to explode, wondering if you trying to pull a move will pull her closer.

We have 0 performances to make something happen backstage, and we have 7 days to make something happen between us.  I hate that I would just leave you after such a small time, but the only amount of time that seems smaller than that is times I get to spend with you.

That's definitely not enough time for fornication, so your mom wouldn't have to worry about anything (inside joke).

One of your best friends and one of mine have made something, and I don't know if it'd be weird or not if we tried to make something.

I just think you're beautiful (like really beautiful), and I want more than 4 hours a day to see you.  And I even want more of you in those 4 hours.

I just don't want you to be another girl that he takes from me.

I knew I really liked you when I got jealous, even though he probably doesn't actually like you.

I just don't really know a thing about you, but something is telling me that I should.

And I hope you're being told the same thing.

2 comments:

  1. Twins really are the best, aren't they! (:

    But for reals this is a super honest post and i love it

    ReplyDelete