Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stadium of (She Was) Fire

Tonight Journey told me someday love would find me, but it didn't find me tonight.  Probably because we were with my family, so that could've been weird.  But she was fire.

That was probably the best date of my life, and considering my family was there, that's saying something.

I just wanted to keep taking SnapChat videos not only because Journey was so dang good, but because me getting her to rock out was the cutest thing to watch.  It was so fun being myself and having her laugh.

I don't think she feels the same way, but I do at the same time.  It's really weird.

Tonight was the best, it truly was.  Of course I was awkward at times and of course we didn't get to know that much about each other, but I felt like we really bonded, and that was cool.

We reacted the same way to basically everything that happened tonight, and I was like, "We have the same brain and she's beautiful, what a freaking day to be alive!"

I believe something can happen, and I'd love for something to happen, but I just don't want to rush anything.  And I won't stop believing (as Journey would say).

You know how in movies when the guy is staring love-struck at the girl when she's looking at something else and girls think it's super cute?  Yeah, I was doing that a lot tonight.  Like a lot, because she was so beautiful.

There were fireworks and legendary rock bands playing, but I just wanted to look at her the whole time.  Watching her take it all in was the best part.

She's just such a fun person, and that was with my family.  I can't imagine what a date without my family would be like, but it sounds like it'd be too good to be true.

My arms are wide open, Ms Davis, even though Journey didn't even play that song tonight.  Will you come to me, or do I have to come to you?

1 comment:

  1. I hope that things work out CAUSE HOLY SHIT THIS IS ADORABLE AND YOU HONESTLY DESERVE THE BEST AND I AM ROOTING FOR YOU

    ReplyDelete