Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Indescribable Eye-Color

She has said several times that because of a stroke, her eyes are sometimes "off", and that's why she doesn't like them.

But part of me likes it when she complains about her eyes, because then I have a good excuse to look at them.  They're absolutely beautiful.

Indescribable.

If the most beautiful shade of green and the most beautiful shade of brown had a baby, the product would be her eyes.  They are literally captivating.

I've never really been mesmerized by a girl's eyes before, but with hers I've actually had to snap myself out of looking at them, no joke.

Everytime she says, "My eyes are probably crooked!" I look at them and say, "No they're not, they're beautiful."  And I mean it.  I never want to look away.

Especially if the beauty of her eyes reflect the beauty of her soul.

2 comments:

  1. "But part of me likes it when she complains about her eyes, because then I have a good excuse to look at them." love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact focal point producers continually work on improving contact focal points. The objective is to create focal points that you can wear the entire day with no risk or uneasiness to your eyes. Contact focal point quality has genuinely improved in the course of the most recent couple of years. Perceive how present day contact focal points can assist your eyes with feeling and see better.Halloween contacts

    ReplyDelete