Monday, March 23, 2015

Dating 4 Girls At Once

This is something that I'd never do, but something that, as an indecisive 17 year old boy, has seemed like the only option.

I'm sorry for all of the love posts, I really am.  I'm gonna talk about something different for my "grand reveal" this week, promise.

Let's focus on this post for now, cool?

Cool, so there are four girls that I have constantly liked throughout the course of this year, with some minor crushes in between, but at one point or another, these girls have not been able to leave my mind.

Let's meet them, shall we?

Girl #1:

The girl that the moment I saw her I thought, "She is so freaking attractive.  Like, tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame."  Things started off a little awkward, but eventually we clicked, really well.  And I'm not gonna lie, all of Christmas Break, all I ever did was text this girl to find out more about her.  I discovered her taste in music, I learned about her family, I even found out we have the same birthday!  She's gone through a lot, and she's always trusted me with sensitive information about her life, and I love that.  I stopped liking her for Girl #3, and she got a boyfriend, but I eventually got over Girl #3, and her boyfriend hasn't even asked her to Prom yet, which I jokingly suggested today that she date me instead, and she replied, "I would, but you're going on a mission."  She's the one girl that I've probably been closest to actually dating.  She came to my mission call opening, and dedicated a whole Instagram post to me.  She doesn't know that I like her.  She also looks really freaking good in a baseball cap.  (Update: She was just asked to Prom by her boyfriend.)

Girl #2:

I had a small crush on this girl in 9th grade, but I never really went far with it, and it kinda died by the end of the year.  But she was holding me when I told people for the first time about my addiction.  Fast forward to Junior year, and we started becoming good friends again.  Really good friends.  We've never gone anywhere romantically, because we've basically friendzoned each other, but we've also told each other that we like each other, and joke about getting married one day, but a majority of our conversations are about every other girl in this post.  She's my best friend.  She's honestly someone I could see myself marrying, because literally anything I say or do she finds hilarious or she forgives me for it.  What a gal.  She's helped me overcome my weaknesses, and I can't thank her enough for that.  She was also there at my mission call opening, and she also dedicated a whole Instagram post to me.  I don't think she realizes how much I love her.  I would not be here today without her.  I'm sure she looks really good in a baseball cap.

Girl #3:

I met her around the same time as Girl #2, and we became pretty good friends, and we have been ever since.  This is the girl that my first love posts on this blog were about; the one I've gotten over.  I've always found her extremely beautiful and talented, and then once Senior year came, dang.  I found out she had depression, and after breaking up with this boy she should've broken up with like a year ago, she was very closed off from people, especially me.  I guess I was really annoying her, and I found it really attractive for some reason.  Once she found out I liked her, she stopped talking to me, and that was really hard.  She really didn't mean harm, but it was so painful.  I confronted her about it, and it led to a fight that I still regret to this day.  But we've forgiven each other, and now we're back to being good friends.  I'm obviously not completely over her, but that's only because I still want to keep her as a friend.  She's taught me a lot, and has really made this year an exciting one.  She's so cool.  I know for a fact she looks good in a baseball cap.

Girl #4:

The girl that I've been talking about recently on this blog, and the girl who also found out I like them.  Like I've said before, she was very sweet about it, and we even went on a date last Saturday.  I met her Sophomore year; she was in my Physics class.  We didn't talk too much, and Junior year I went to her birthday party.  It was so awkward.  But then this year came, and we just told each other everything.  Obviously not everything, but we started to become really good friends, and to this day we really trust each other.  She helped me get over Girl #3, which was really sweet of her, but then I started liking her, so I'm a genius.  She's really given me confidence in who I am, and has always told me how amazing I am as a person.  We even read each others' Creative Writing blogs.  She has a boyfriend who has asked her to Prom, and I'm hoping he doesn't change by that time.  She deserves a good date to Prom.  Guess what she was wearing the day she told me she didn't like me?  A baseball cap.  She still looked good.

You see why it's so hard for me to pick just one girl?  I feel like I may never decide on one, which really worries me.  

All of these girls mean a lot to me, and I'd love to be with one of them the rest of my life.

Will that happen?

Probably not, but if it did, I'd be so happy.  

I didn't really mention these girls' outer appearance, but I can testify to their outer beauty.  

They have beautiful bodies and faces.  I'd be lying if I said I haven't at least once imagined having sex with them, which is really gross, and if you're one of the girls that this post is about, I'm so sorry.  I really am.  That was the old me.  The new me still wouldn't mind that, as long as we were married and I knew more about you than I do now.

I had to get that off my chest.

Back to addressing everyone!

I say these things because I care about them, I really do.  I just wanna show one of these girls how much I love them, but I'm gonna be leaving this area by July, and I'm worried that in July of 2017 they'll be married and not in contact with me anymore.

I just hope they fall in love with a person that's like me now, instead of a person that's like how I used to be.

12 comments:

  1. Just wow. I had no idea you felt that way.

    Um.

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I promise that if we don't get married I'll marry someone like you now.

    (Old you wasn't that bad. He just needed fixing. He knew that, though.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I have dedicated 2 whole Instagram posts to you thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm whoever you are i honestly adore you and i really want to meet you. youre feelings are honest and real and i like that. a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^^^ummm. YES. And k those girls are definitely lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are unbelievably brave.

    I dig that about you.

    These girls would be lucky to end up with a boy as secure and honest and real as you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel you, bro. This is some hard stuff to admit, and I wish I had the balls that you have. Don't change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much. You really are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The confidence in your writing is attractive. Just saying.

    And I love how honest you are with everything.

    Also, the baseball cap lines were a yes

    ReplyDelete